MAINTENANCE FOR FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMS
A&A Security Systems, established in 1992, have many years experience providing maintenance services for fire and security systems.
Our expert team provide a comprehensive maintenance and repair service for all types of systems.
From basic parts replacements to full system upgrades, we have the resources and experience to ensure the continued effectiveness of any fire alarm, CCTV, access control or intruder alarm.
We receive regular product update training from the manufacturers to keep pace with advancing technology.
Each service operator is fully equipped to provide a detailed examination, test and report for the system being serviced, in accordance with the prevailing standards, and to provide advice on repairs and upgrades to keep the system operational and to keep the system up to date with the current regulatory requirements.
We are available to repair and upgrade all our previously installed systems, and in most cases systems by other installation companies.
TYPES OF MAINTENANCE
We offer a full Routine Maintenance Service package with all installations. This serves to ensure the continued efficiency of the system and also ensures compliance with insurance requirements and statutory obligations in many instances.
Periodic Preventative Maintenance (PPM) services frequency varies, depending on the individual requirements:
- Twice-yearly basis for Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Quarterly or Twice-yearly for Fire Alarm Systems (depending on the size of the system)
- Once-off or Annual Non-Contract Routine Maintenance Services can also be provided on request.
- For Maintained systems we also provide telephone support, service call-out and Out-of-hours emergency call services
- For systems not installed by A&A Security Systems a Routine Maintenance Service can be provided following an initial System Audit and 100% Service. This initial service allows us to establish the status of the system and advise the client of any system faults or deficiencies before commencing the routine servicing process.
- We service and repair all the systems we have installed since inception in 1992
- We can provide the same service for most brands and systems installed by other companies.
WHY HIRE A&A SECURITY SYSTEMS FOR YOUR FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
We are proud of our earned reputation for professionalism. As one of Limerick’s longest established security installers we hold maintenance contracts with a diverse range of companies.
Our maintenance services for Fire, CCTV, Access-Control & Intruder Systems are available at competitive rates.
Our Expert maintenance team work quickly and effectively to restore damaged or malfunctioning systems to minimise any increased risk to a premises.
Security System Maintenance FAQ
How Often Should An Intruder Alarm Be Serviced?
All Intruder Alarms should be serviced twice yearly, to comply with the current Irish & European Standard for Intruder Alarm Systems (I.S.EN50131-1).
Service frequency may also be dictated by Insurance requirements, always check your policy details.
How much does an Alarm or CCTV System service cost?
This depends on the type of system, the size of the protected area and the complexity of the system.